Reactivates and strengthens your skin with active ingredients
More elastic, brighter, moisturised skin
When your body needs a rest, you think about a spa treatment. When your face needs a moment to relax and you want to pamper yourself, try the Virtual Mesotherapy treatment. Give your skin time to recover from daily wear and tear and external stresses, or simply use it as a preventive measure to keep your skin healthy, fresh and deep down moisturised.
Virtual Mesotherapy is a non-invasive, facial aesthetic treatment with active ingredients that act in the deepest layers of the skin. It uses the “electroporation” technique, in which the pores of the skin are dilated to insert hyaluronic acid (an active ingredient normally made by the body) to boost hydration and elasticity. Your face will look more radiant and regenerated day by day, much better prepared to withstand stress and the ageing process.
Remember: hydrated skin means elastic skin. And this means fewer wrinkles.
- Advanced Aesthetics
- Non-intrusive, does not require medical assistance
- Recovery time
- Everyday activities can be resumed immediately
- Session time
- 30-40 minutes, depending on the condition of the skin and the areas to be treated
- Very comfortable sensation, faint warmth
- Deep-down hydration, more elasticity and radiance. Healthy, revitalised, glowing skin
- Results from the first session
0% Finance available subject to status. Ask centre for details.
The procedure is based on the “electroporation” technique, in which micro-currents are applied to the skin to dilate the pores and ensure better absorption and penetration of the active ingredients, which are vials of hyaluronic acid.
The result is general revitalisation of the facial skin and deep-down hydration, boosting the skin’s elasticity and radiance. Each session lasts approximately 30-40 minutes and the effects are immediate, with further gradual improvements in the skin’s appearance.
It combats skin dryness, loss of radiance and elasticity caused by wear and tear, tiredness and loss of vitality, external stresses and age.
It helps to keep skin looking healthy and radiant and relaxes the complexion, stopping wrinkles from appearing.
- Avoid alcohol and other stimulants such as tobacco, do not eat too much salt and other food that encourage fluid retention.
- Use sun protection and do not expose your skin to the sun.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated.
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- People with active skin infections, such as skin hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the substances injected.