Oxygenates, relaxes and reactivates your body
Improves circulation and decreases fluid retention
When all is right with your body, you feel better and more energetic.
Pressotherapy is a non-invasive, highly effective treatment for reactivating your body. It oxygenates the blood with an intense, deeply relaxing lymphatic massage, and gives you an immediate feeling of well-being and lightness.
This painless aesthetic treatment has many health benefits, helping to improve circulation as well as decreasing fluid retention and uncomfortable bloating sensations. What’s more, the results are further enhanced when combined with some of the other treatments available at Centros Unico.
- Advanced Aesthetics
- Non-intrusive, does not require medical assistance
- Recovery time
- No recovery time required
- Session time
- 30 minutes
- Mechanical pressure massage
- Feeling of lightness
0% Finance available subject to status. Ask centre for details.
A special suit and inflatable boots exert a pleasant, relaxing pressure across the treated areas, using a series of mechanical movements with air jets to reactivate the circulatory and lymphatic system.
It can be used on the legs, abdomen and waist. The effects are immediate, and results improve gradually as treatment progresses. During and after the session you will experience a feeling of relaxation.
It alleviates pain and feelings of bloating and heaviness in the legs and helps with poor circulation in the feet and other limbs, caused by fluid retention.
Pressotherapy is recommended as a complement to other body treatments, especially those for removing localised fat and cellulite.
Advice for after your treatment:
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, excessive salt, and food that lead to fluid retention.
- Exercise daily.
- Keep legs raised.
- Alternate between cold and warm jets of water when showering.
- Use reducing and firming creams.
Not recommended for:
- People with phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, arteriosclerosis, diabetic microangiopathy, liver and kidney insufficiency, cirrhosis of the liver, skin injuries, skin conditions, or serious inflammatory conditions (tuberculosis, HIV, neoplastic disorders).
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- People with pacemakers or joint replacements.