Lip and Dermal Fillers
Lip and Dermal Fillers
Wrinkle free skin and endlessly kissable lips
Restore volume to lips, correct early signs of wrinkles
When you start to notice the first signs of wrinkles on your face, and your lips are losing their natural shape or volume… What can you do?
Dermal Filler is a medical aesthetic treatment for face. It’s virtually painless and is ideal for minimising those first signs of ageing – loss of elasticity, firmness and freshness.
At Centros Unico we utilise two different types of Dermal Fillers:
- JUVÉDERM® is a hyaluronic acid filler, a naturally occuring molecule which promotes good health and youthful appereance. Hyaluronic acid is present naturally in the skin, and as we age it’s progressively lost. By strengthening your skin with this substance that your body can no longer produce regularly, it helps correct imperfections, repair nasolabial folds, add volume to the lips and keep the skin looking healthy and hydrated. And no, it won’t change your expression.
ELLANSÉ™ is a non-hyaluronic acid filler. Its principal component is Poly-Caprolactone microspheres. It works differently from the hyaluronic acid fillers since it doesn’t only correct wrinkles and folds, but stimulates your own collagen to really treat the underlying causes of facial ageing.
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Medical diagnosis is required
- Recovery time
- No recovery time required
- Session time
- 20-30 minutes
- Slight, very gentle pricking
- Eliminates lines and wrinkles, volumises lips, hydrates skin
0% Finance available subject to status. Ask centre for details.
The Dermal Filler treatment is a medical aesthetic procedure involving injections.
Hyaluronic acid fillers are injected into the areas you wish to redefine, plump up or correct. Hyaluronic acid fillers work to fill and hydrate, which means they help reduce the first signs of wrinkles in the upper third of your face and in the lip area.
Hyaluronic acid is absorbed by the body, so maintenance is required after 6 to 8 months.
Non-hyaluronic acid fillers, on the other hand, stimulate your body to produce collagen and agents that contribute to skin firmness. Facial controus are redefined and skin appears smoother. Results are long lasting.
Dermal Fillers increase and hydrates the skin, helping to eliminate early wrinkles, deeper wrinkles and minor imperfections.
When hyaluronic acid fillers are injected into the lips, it defines their shape, reduces fine lines at the corners of the mouth, and adds volume, giving lips a hydrated and healthy appearance. The effects are immediate and increase over time, with visible improvements to the skin within a couple of weeks.
This treatment lets you retain your authentic, natural expression while reinforcing the outline of your lips and hydrating your face.
Advice for after your treatment:
- Use sun protection.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Keep skin hydrated.
- Check compatibility with other treatments and medication.
Not recommended for:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- People with active skin infections or specified conditions.
- Check compatibility with other treatments.
Frequently asked questions
Do hyaluronic acid injections remove expressiveness from your face?
No, facial expressions are made by moving the muscles of your face. The aim of injecting hyaluronic acid is to restore lost volume and hydrate the skin – no expressiveness is taken away from the face at any point.