A mix of vitamins and vitality for your skin
Skin renewal, hydration and firmness for your face
When your face shows signs of stress or fatigue, or lacks vitality and radiance, try Facial Mesotherapy injections with vitamins – a medical aesthetic treatment that will restore balance and renew your skin, leaving it looking smoother and more youthful.
The micro-injections will feed your skin with a special mix of vitamins and a series of essential active ingredients to achieve a healthy appearance. Hyaluronic acid, vitamins A, B, C, E and K, minerals, co-enzymes and nucleic acids work together to deeply hydrate your skin and help reduce sagging by stimulating the natural production of collagen and elastin in your face.
This treatment minimises folds and wrinkles and improves the skin’s overall appearance, significantly reducing imperfections and damage. It’s the most comprehensive way to revitalise your face and renew your skin. And better still, the effects are immediate.
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Medical diagnosis is required
- Recovery time
- You may experience slight swelling and redness in the treated area, which will disappear after a few hours. Daily activities can be resumed at the end of the session
- Session time
- 30 minutes
- Slight pricking
- Fights skin's signs of ageing and stress
- Skin looks younger and firmer, more hydrated and brighter
0% Finance available subject to status. Ask centre for details.
It’s a quick, virtually painless procedure giving immediate results.
During the treatment, a solution comprising vitamins A, B, C, E and K, hyaluronic acid, minerals, co-enzymes and nucleic acids is administered to the skin using micro-injections. These ingredients are injected into the epidermal layer and stimulate the metabolism along with the production of collagen and elastin. The process triggers a deeply hydrating and revitalising action, bringing brightness and immediate firmness to the face.
It fights the signs of ageing of the skin on the face as well as sagging due to age, lack of hydration and loss of elasticity. It repairs post-traumatic skin imperfections, minimises wrinkles and reduces signs of fatigue and stress, resulting in brighter, firmer and younger-looking skin.
It stimulates, firms and tones skin tissue and boosts the skin’s metabolism.
Advice for after your treatment:
- Avoid alcohol and other stimulants, tobacco, excessive salt, and food that lead to fluid retention.
- Use sun protection and avoid sun exposure.
- Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated and encourage the release of toxins.
- Do not have any other injections for at least 15 days.
Not recommended for:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- People with active skin infections, hypersensitive skin, or allergies to any of the ingredients administered.