Lifting effect for a younger-looking face
Stimulates, stretches and regenerates the skin. Slows down the ageing process
As time passes, you will begin to notice a lack of skin’s vitality, lines, wrinkles and a tired appearance. Thread Lift is a revolutionary medical aesthetic treatment which slows down the ageing process and reduces stress, stimulating the natural regeneration and metabolism of the skin.
This innovative method will treat the sagging that occurs at the mid/low face level, by using 4 bi-directional cog threads which will anchor in the tissue providing a real lifting effect. The entire procedure is done with cannula, not needles, which minimise tissue trauma and reduce the incidence of bruising.
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Medical diagnosis is required
- Recovery time
- Treatment may cause slight bruising, inflammation and occasional pain during the first few days
- Session time
- 30 minutes
- The patient will notice some tension caused by the threads
- Lifting treatment. More relaxed, generally improved skin's appearance
- Immediate effects. However, best results will be seen after 2-3 months
0% Finance available subject to status. Ask centre for details.
Tread Lift is a more invasive procedure exclusively performed by doctors. Firstly, local anaesthetic is applied topically, then the threads are inserted under the skin on the face.
The results can last up to 2 years, and can be combined with other facial treatments for volume restoration.
It combats sagging skin, removes small lines and wrinkles, reduces cutaneous stress and slows down the ageing process in the tissue.
It boosts blood circulation and the lymphatic channels, and stimulates natural collagen production. It restores vitality, elasticity and radiance to the skin. The lifting effect is straightaway visible and long-lasting.
- Carefully wash the treated area after 4 or 5 hours.
- Avoid sudden movements, opening your mouth too wide, laughing heartily or any other stimulation of the facial muscles, for the first few days.
- Do not massage the treated area for the first month.
- Avoid saunas and other heat sources.
- Only use a light amount of make-up on the treated area.
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- People with active skin infections in the area to be treated.
- Patients with active autoimmune diseases, severe, untreated diabetes and acute cardiovascular diseases.
- If you take painkillers, avoid aspirin as this may cause bruising.
- Before treatment, avoid coffee, tobacco and stimulants in general.