"It's these bags. I'd love to get rid of them. Where do they come from?"
It’s an annoying problem. Your eyes and your face resent them. You’re tired of people telling you that you need to sleep more, as you know perfectly well it’s nothing to do with this. There are ways to reduce dark circles under your eyes. Don’t despair.
Bags are rather unsightly and have a significant impact on your face.
Bags can be caused by various factors and there are ways to prevent or reduce them, depending on the case.
Stimulate, oxygenate, hydrate. We suggest the most effective aesthetic treatment to reduce bags and a couple of ways to revitalise and regenerate the skin. The best thing you can do is to combine procedures that improve the appearance of this area of your face.
- Eliminates and reduces the depth of wrinkles and expression lines, restores radiance
- Healthy, hydrated, rejuvenated skin
- Deep-down hydration, more elasticity and radiance. Healthy, revitalised, glowing skin
- Results from the first session
- Firmer, smoother, moisturised, radiant skin, with a filler and volumiser effect on wrinkles and expression lines
- Immediate results from the first session, but the real results will be seen after 28-29 days, when the collagen is at its most active state
What's the best solution for you?
To find out which of these treatments is most appropriate for you, consult our team of experts. We'll help you find a solution to your problem.
If you're concerned, take care of your skin every day
Simple beauty routines and good practices to get rid of bags. It’s common sense, but you will look much better.