Goodbye orange-peel skin
Reduce cellulite, add firmness and improve skin texture
Body Radiofrequency is a painless, non-invasive aesthetic treatment with no side effects, which is helpful in improving and effectively and visibly preventing unsightly problems such as orange-peel skin, cellulite and sagging skin.
It consists of applying electromagnetic waves which penetrate through to the deepest layers of the skin to stimulate fibroblasts, natural production of collagen, and blood circulation. This activity promotes renewal and improves tissue as well as increasing skin elasticity, which in turn reduces sagging and cellulite in the treated areas, making the skin smoother, firmer and more even.
This treatment is recommended for people who have experienced radical changes in weight or hormonal changes. It is also recommended for those wishing to optimise the results of other body treatments. It is ideal as part of a routine to keep the skin looking healthy, smooth and hydrated in key areas such as the buttocks, abdomen, arms, and legs.
- Advanced Aesthetics
- Non-intrusive, does not require medical assistance
- Recovery time
- Daily activities can be resumed immediately
- Session time
- Depends on the treated area
- Pleasant warm sensation accompanied by massaging action
- Skin is firmer, smooth and hydrated. Orange peel skin and cellulite are reduced
- Instant results from the first session. Best results will be seen after 28-29 days, when there is greater collagen stimulation
0% Finance available subject to status. Ask centre for details.
Body Radiofrequency consists of applying electromagnetic waves to create intradermal heat, making it possible to reach the deepest layers of the skin to stimulate the fibroblasts, improve blood circulation, and trigger the natural regeneration of collagen. Tissue texture is improved and the skin’s elasticity is restored, while sagging and the orange-peel effect are reduced. This procedure, which is accompanied by a massaging action, also activates oxygenation and this contributes to improving the overall appearance of the skin.
It prevents and targets dehydration and the loss of skin thickness due to ageing, cellulite, sagging and unsightly orange-peel skin.
It can be used on the legs, arms, abdomen and buttocks. This is an ongoing treatment and may be combined with other medical aesthetic body treatments to achieve highly satisfactory results all year round. The effects are visible from the first session, but become more visible as treatment progresses over time, since the stimulation of collagen and elastin becomes apparent through the natural renewal of tissue.
Advice for after your treatment:
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco.
- Ensure high levels of sun protection.
- Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated and eat a balanced diet.
Not recommended for:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- People with phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, arteriosclerosis, diabetic microangiopathy, liver or kidney insufficiency, skin injuries, skin conditions, or serious inflammatory conditions (tuberculosis, neoplastic disorders).
- People with pacemakers or joint replacements.