Reduce cellulite and tighten your skin
Reduce, drain, tighten or firm – the choice is yours
The beneficial effects of homeopathy for maintaining good health and overall well-being are widely known. Cosmetic homeopathy or Body Mesotherapy stimulates the metabolism and is a medical aesthetic procedure based on applying homoeopathic products tolerated by the body to eliminate localised fat, effectively reduce cellulite, combat fluid retention, and firm and restructure the skin.
The CELLUTRIX® Mesotherapy triggers lipolysis and draining and is composed of different amino acids plus hyaluronic acid to decrease and prevent the sagging skin that appears after significant weight loss. It gets rid of cellulite and stops skin’s tissue from becoming lifeless.
The SILISORG® Mesotherapy, on the other hand, is more indicated for skin tightening.
Both are injection-based methods which supply the skin with essential elements for recovery and health.
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Medical diagnosis is required
- Recovery time
- Daily activities can be resumed immediately. Minor bruising may occur, which will disappear after a few days
- Session time
- Depends on the treated area
- Slight pricking
- Decreases localised fat, improves appearance of cellulite, increases elasticity and reduces fluid retention
- Effects will be visible from the third and fourth session
0% Finance available subject to status. Ask centre for details.
The method consists of injecting products tolerated by the body to reduce localised fat, get rid of cellulite, and avoid or minimise the effects of fluid retention. Body Mesotherapy naturally stimulates the metabolism to achieve the result you want, whether this is to reduce volume and drain, firm, or restructure the skin. Different effects are achieved depending on the procedure followed.
Cellulite, localised fat and fluid retention.
Body Mesotherapy triggers a draining and lipolytic action to target excessive sagging and dryness of the skin and eliminates cellulite.
Results are gradual and will become visible from the third or fourth session.
Advice for after your treatment:
- Avoid alcohol and other stimulants, tobacco, excessive salt, and foods that lead to fluid retention.
- Drink plenty of water to encourage the release of toxins and draining action.
Not recommended for:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Seropositive people, cancer patients or people with blood-clotting disorders.
- People with active skin infections or allergies to the ingredients administered.
Frequently asked questions
What is the most effective treatment to get rid of cellulite and stretch marks?
The most effective treatment for removing cellulite is body mesotherapy with Cellutrix®, a specific product for treating orange-peel skin.