Gets rid of your wrinkles, not your expression
Softens lines and wrinkles while preserving natural expression
When we talk about wrinkles, we talk about the fear of losing or changing our facial expression. The Anti Wrinkle Injection treatment relaxes the facial muscles to soften expression lines and prevent new ones from forming, without removing any naturalness from the face.
It is a medical aesthetic treatment, where the botulinum toxin is injected into the area to be treated (as authorised by the Ministry of Health), in a procedure that is virtually painless. The effects can be seen starting from the third day.
A younger-looking appearance is achieved, yet the effects are highly authentic.
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Medical diagnosis is required
- Recovery time
- Daily activities can be resumed immediately
- Session time
- 30 minutes
- Slight pricking, almost imperceptible
- Eliminates or reduces expression lines on the face, gives a more youthful appearance, and relaxes the facial features
- Natural younger-looking appearance lasting 3-4 months
0% Finance available subject to status. Ask centre for details.
It’s a virtually painless procedure involving injections with botulinum toxin type A.
The substance is injected into the areas to be treated (areas approved by the Ministry of Health only) to soften expression lines and prevent them from reappearing.
The toxin blocks the muscle contractions that cause wrinkling, relaxing your features and helping your face to look younger for longer. The effects are visible from the third and fourth day.
It softens or eliminates the most commonly found expression lines (area between eyebrows, forehead, crow’s feet) caused by the loss of skin elasticity, strong muscle movements, stress, etc., and stops them from reappearing in the future by relaxing the face.
It reverses the signs of ageing, by reducing muscle contractions and making the upper parts of the face appear more youthful. The result is very natural and lasts between 3 and 4 months.
Advice for after your treatment:
- Remain upright for four hours after the session – do not lie down.
- Avoid blood-thinning drugs (such as acetylsalicylic acid) and do not consume food or drinks with vasodilating effects (coffee, alcohol, etc.) for the first few days.
- Use sun protection.
- Avoid sun exposure for the first few days.
- Do not have any other injections for at least 15 days.
- Check compatibility of some medications.
Not recommended for:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- People with hypersensitivity to botulinum toxin type A.
- People with active skin infections.
Frequently asked questions
What's the difference between Botox, hyaluronic acid and non-hyaluronic acid fillers?
Botulinum toxin is a protein that relaxes the facial muscles: hyaluronic acid is a volumiser and non-hyaluronic acid is both a voluminising and tightening filler.