Terms & Conditions
Set out below are the terms on which Centros Unico provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Centros Unico treatment.
1. Appointments and cancellations
- All doctors and therapists at Centros Unico are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and so Centros Unico cannot guarantee continued treatment with a particular doctor or therapist.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 0333 311 0340. We will need to know at least 24 hours before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange at least 24 hours before your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or loss of your deposit.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Centros Unico will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time and, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will try to contact you as soon as we can.
- We will let you know of any preparations you need to make in advance of your treatment. If you don’t follow the guide lines we may need to cancel your appointment, reduce the treatment time, or charge additional fees.
- Any client bringing a child with them to an appointment must be accompanied by another adult to accompany the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child may result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under 16 years old must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment with Centros Unico a deposit is sometimes required.
- For an appointment with a doctor: a deposit of £50 may be charged at the time of booking; this is simply to reserve the appointment.
- Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity Centros Unico reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
3. Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 24 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 24 months may be lost.
- When booking a laser hair removal course of treatment, all appointments must be taken in the clinic where the treatment course was purchased.
- Value packs are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
4. Treatment suitability
- We will assess whether treatment is suitable for you prior to the treatment being carried out. If we don’t, we will let you know why not.
- Centros Unico will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provides Centros Unico with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Centros Unico will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Centros Unico regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Centros Unico’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Centros Unico’s negligence.
- All content and images used in this website belong to the LA GAVIA ASESORES, S.L. the Centros Unico holding company and majority shareholder in Spherality Associates Limited.
6. Your right to complain
- Centros Unico endeavours to treat all its clients properly, caringly and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Centros Unico, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you need assistance with making your complaint, Centros Unico will be pleased to help.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will take the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive a letter or email within two days of making the complaint explaining our actions to investigate the matter.
- During the course of the investigation, Centros Unico may need you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate by Centros Unico. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic’s Medical Director will review your case.
7. Quality Commitment
The “UNICO QUALITY Commitment” is based on over 20 years’ industry experience and constant research to put the best equipment available at your service. If after 9 sessions your treatment has not been effective, we will offer you a year of treatment free of charge if you fall in the below category:
- When starting the treatment, you are a woman aged 23 years or older with a skin phototype between 1 and 4 (facial treatments are excluded).
- You have no hormonal imbalance and / or are not receiving hormonal treatment.
- You must complete the scheduled sessions set by the centre, without gaps of more than 90 days between appointments, whatever the circumstances.
- In the event of a claim, the centres doctor will evaluate your record and medical history taking into account your hair and skin type and ensure that you have followed the relevant instructions given by the therapist (no sun-tanning, no waxing …).
- In the event of a claim, you must bring all the medical reports required and undergo medical tests, paid for by the centre, as requested by the centres doctor.
- Based on the doctor’s evaluations the quality commitment will be authorised if you have complied with its requirements or declined if, in the opinion of the doctor, the quality commitment conditions have not been met or the doctor believes the remaining hair to be “residual”.
- The Quality Commitment will be voided and any additional sessions nullified if, during the period of the treatment, you should fall seriously ill, take medication detrimental to the treatment, be pregnant or breastfeed. This also relates to the period after the Quality Commitment has come into force.
Centros Unico is a trading name of Spherality Associates Limited.
Centros Unico’s main support offices are at: 2 Spring Bridge Rd, Ealing, London, W5 2AA.
Spherality Associates Limited is registered in England under Company Number 8281751 and VAT registration number 156724984.