Laser Hair Removal is now one of the most popular cosmetic treatments worldwide. The diode laser has fast become an effective and virtually painless method of hair removal for men.
So how does laser hair removal work?
- The diode laser fires a focused beam of light that is directed at the pigment in your hair follicles (the root of hair growth). This destroys the follicle at the core, preventing the hair from growing back again.
It offers numerous advantages:
- Male laser hair removal is essential for sport. A hair-free body improves aerodynamics and hydrodynamics, optimises hygiene, aids the healing process, helps massage and improves the skin’s appearance as it avoids the harsh effects of razors or wax on the skin.
- Many men suffer from excess body hair that can become annoying or even make them feel uncomfortable. Additionally, men are increasingly opting for aesthetic and beauty treatments.
- Male body hair tends to be very coarse and can become tangled. The diode laser hair removal solves this problem because we eliminate the hair follicle which is the cause of this and of the hair growth itself.
- Laser treatment is an effective method of preventing hair growth altogether.
- Virtually painless hair removal.
- It is much more hygienic.
Chest Hair Removal For Men
Removing chest hair for men has become a growing trend. Long are the days of the man showing off a hairy chest as the hairless option is considered much smoother and sexier.
The DIY options of shaving, tweezing or waxing your own chest hair can be painful, lead to an irritation of the skin and you run the risk of it growing back thicker each time.
Laser treatment is renowned as being the most effective and painless method for chest hair removal. The treatment involves the laser producing heat which is able to remove several hair follicles at once, unlike electrolysis or tweezing which is removes hair one-by-one.
With several clinics in the UK, simply make an appointment and our experienced staff will be able to assist you. You will be treated in the comfort of a modern, clean and professional award-winning clinic.
Back Hair Removal For Men
For those looking to trim the hairs off their back, we offer an affordable and effective way to do it. No need to put up with the pain of back waxing, our laser hair removal process can successfully remove follicles through a couple of sessions at one of our local clinics. Your wellbeing will always be our first priority and you will be put in the safe hands of a caring and experienced professional.
The most popular areas for hair removal are usually: back, shoulders, chest, abdomen and cheeks. In these areas, the density of body hair often feels more uncomfortable.
There are now many other popular areas requested which men were not previously concerned about. For example, legs, neck, arms, buttocks, hands, etc. Men are also increasingly opting for hair removal in intimate areas such as perianal, underarms, pubic area, etc.
Men generally have more body hair than women. We use the Lightsheer Duet that makes our diode laser hair removal faster and more comfortable in larger areas.
The Lightsheer Duet system has two separate hair removal heads, the ET for smaller areas and the larger HS with vacuum-assisted technology to make treatment faster and practically pain-free. Our equipment also has a refrigeration system to protect the skin and makes the laser hair removal for men much more comfortable.
At Centros Único we want to encourage more men to get laser treatment, even if they do not want to get rid of their body hair completely. We are able to reduce hair to meet every individual need.
We want to persuade even the shyest men among you to come along and have a test. We guarantee you will love the results!
Move the cursor over the name of the area to see it shaded in the diagram
- Between Eyebrows
- Upper back
- Lower back
- Pubic area
- Half legs
Facial, genital (penis and testicles) and mucous membranes are excluded. Consult conditions at the centre.