Definition and Function of Cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto the User’s computer when certain websites are accessed. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the users’ browsing habits or equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, they can be used to recognize the User.
Types of Cookies used by the Website and their Purpose
The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for a period of no longer than 24 months.
We use our own and third party cookies to collect data that enables us to compile aggregate statistical information.
- OPERATIONAL (Own cookies). These cookies allow users to browse through the site and use the different options or services provided. They are also used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the functioning of our website. They store service settings so that Users do not have to reset them every time they visit our website.
- ANALYTICAL (Google Analytics) __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utma, __utmt. These cookies are used to obtain information about the use of our website by visitors. We use this information to prepare reports and improve the website. These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and that user’s computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. They collect information about the number of visitors to the site, the duration of the visits, the browser, the type of terminal, the place of origin of the visitors and the pages visited.
Treatment of Cookies
What happens if the Cookies are Disabled
You can access the settings of your browser at any time to modify and/or block the installation of cookies, but this may lead to the disabling of certain functionalities and restricted access to some contents. The operating quality of the services may be affected.
How to Disable or Eliminate Cookies
To permit, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your equipment, you may use the option settings of the browser installed in your computer.
You can obtain information on how to do this if you use any of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/ https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Android (Google): https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Windows Phone (Microsoft): https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
- Blackberry: https://global.blackberry.com/es/legal/privacy-policy.html
You can also easily eliminate the cookies from your computer or mobile device through your browser. For instructions on how to manage and eliminate cookies, go to the “Help” tab of your browser. You can disable the cookies or receive an alert every time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device.
There are various tools available online that allow Users to detect cookies in each website they visit and disable them (for instance, Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, https://www.ghostery.com/faqs/).
Updating our Cookies Policy
We may occasionally update our Website Cookies Policy. For this reason we recommend you read this policy every time you access our Website to make sure you are fully informed of how we use the cookies and for what reason. Keep in mind that browsers may also change their policies and the location of the information.
The Cookies Policy was last updated on [18 DECEMBER 2017].